Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Basketful of Posies


This was my contribution to our Team meeting's Shoebox swap this month.

I used the new "In" color CS Wisteria Wonder as the base for the card.

I stamped the chair image from the new Cherish Friendship set using Staz-On ink on watercolor paper, then used an Aqua Painter and re-inkers to color the image. I then layered the stamped, colored image on to Rich Razzleberry CS, then on to Basic Black CS.

I used Versamark ink and a stamp from the 'Clearly for You' stamp set to create a little "background noise".

I also used the new Lace Ribbon Border punch - isn't it lovely?

Here's a close up, so you can see the detail of the punch better.


I punched one of the papers from the Pocketful of Posies DSP.

I think this punch will be very versatile, both with DSP and card stock. You probably NEED IT! hee hee So be sure to contact me to place your order for it.

Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment