Sunday, November 18, 2012

Orchard Harvest DSP

How about a few more cards made using the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Papers (DSP)?


At this time of the year, it's hard NOT to Give Thanks, isn't it?  As a result, most of the cards I've made lately have a Thanksgiving theme to them.


This card ISN'T in the fall colors I'd been working with - which makes it one of my favorites!  I really like the blue checked paper, which doesn't feel Fallish to me - so I went with blues and greens on this one.


And, of all the cards I made using the Orchard Harvest DSP, I think this one turned out to be my favorite!  Love the color combo of Gumball Green and Cajun Craze...

I want to show you the trick of stamping items INSIDE the jar.


A  MASK!  Yep, I just stamped the image in black on Vanilla CS, then took my scissors and cut the "guts" out of it, and made a Reverse Mask.  
 
When you do this, you want to make sure to cut on the INSIDE of the stamped lines.  This will assure that whatever you want to stamp inside the jar won't cross over the lines on your finished image.

Well, that's all I have to share today.  Thanks for stopping by, and come back again!

And if you have some awesome cards YOU'VE made using the Orchard Harvest DSP, send me a link and let me see, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment