Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tickling Your Fancy (I hope!)

Thought I'd feature some other demonstrators cards tonight. We had our monthly demo get-together a week ago, so I have lots of pretty samples for your perusal!

Susan's

She used River Rock textured CS - she's excited that it's one of the returning "In" colors and couldn't wait til July to dig it out again!

She used the "Farm Life" set. I think this is the first sample I've seen using this set, but I've been eyeballing it ever since we got this catalog...





Patti's

She copied this directly from the Summer mini! I got my copy today, so if you're on my mailing list, you should be getting your copy any time now. Look on page 5 - there it is!

She may have used different stamp sets, but that's what so awesome about our stamps! Lots of different sets will yield a very similar look - so if you don't have the EXACT stamp sets used, IMPROVISE! It's fun!








Del's card

She used the XL Bird punch from the Occasions mini-catalog, along with some of our DSP to make those tulips!

And don't they make a lovely Mother's Day card? Springy, pretty, just right for Mom...






Veronica's card

The set used for this card is in the Summer mini. I've debated with myself about buying this one, and Veronica may have just pushed me over the edge!

The name of the set is Watercolor Trio, and this set is available either wood or clear mounted.

She also used the Butterfly embosslit - another item I love! If you want that embosslit, you'll need to order soon, as it's featured in the Occasions mini.

There's a chance it will return in July, in the new catalog, but can you wait that long? Buy it now!



Teresa's card.

I love how she used the Medallion background stamp to create this card, adding the XL 5 Petal flower punch and the Messages for Mom set (both featured in the Occasions mini!) .

She scrunched up the flower that she'd punched from DSP to create dimension on this card.










And, finally, my card - the one I hope will Tickle Your Fancy!

I just LOVE that Peacock feather from the Nature's Nest set.

It's a great stamp to watercolor, so that you can get the correct hues of an actual peacock feather!

I used Bermuda Bay and Taken with Teal CS along the matching Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon.

I also used a stamp from the Priceless set to make my background on the main portion of the card. It really adds a lot to have the tone on tone effect on a card.





I haven't shown any pix of the cats for a while and I got a pretty decent shot of Velvet out in the garage tonight - so, here ya go!



I cropped this out of another photo, just so I could get all the distraction out of it - and so you couldn't see how messy my stampin' garage is! LOL...

She always looks a little peeved when I take her picture. She's so beautiful, it's hard not to take the pix, but because she seems to always have an attitude, I don't use her photos very often.





So - did I show you something here that you need to order from me? I hope so!

I'm still working on samples from the preview items I received from the Summer mini-catalog and will be featuring them here soon!

In the meantime, get your stamps out and stamp something!


No comments:

Post a Comment