Monday, May 23, 2011

Copy Cats

I mentioned my stamp club ladies had been taken with this card.




So, I thought I'd show you some of the cards they all created while here.



This was Bernadette's. Love the little black embellishment behind the greeting. Just enough to set it all up nicely.

Here's another



This was Linda's. She added some pizazz by adding color to the roses on her card. And the polka dot ribbon (retired) adds a little somethin', somethin' to this one.


And here's another take on the idea - Linda used Cherry Cobbler and when she was done with the basics, she added Dazzling Diamonds glitter - looks much better in person than in a photo, have to say!



LOVE their ideas! They keep me going...


Do you have an idea to share? Post a link in the Comments section so we can all see it!

Thanks for stopping by - come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this technique. As you say it's quite simple but really effective. I like them all, but yours is my favourite. Probably that gorgeous colour - is it Pear Pizzazz? And the embossed piece you've put on the inside looks great with the texture really showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was Crumb Cake - and I used the Square Lattice embossing folder on the Crumb Cake piece on the inside.

    ReplyDelete