Monday, July 19, 2010

Yeh, I Know...

...that I haven't posted here in FOREVER! I apologize! Been busy pulling the kitchen back together, getting ready for my 21st (!) Annual Stampin' Up! Open House (it was Saturday - you missed it! Sorry!), and getting ready to go to Convention in Salt Lake.

I'll be back on Sunday, hopefully with a lot of enthusiasm, and LOTS of swap cards to share with you going forward.

And, HOPEFULLY, I'll find my stampin' MOJO while I'm there, too...

It's been a very non-creative three months since the house remodeling started - didn't think it would affect my stampin', but by the end of the day I was exhausted from having to make all those decisions!

If you know me, you know making decisions is not my forte! I'm a Libra, and I can always come up with a "yeh, BUT..." for any situation! LOL

Anyway, thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to - and please come back in a couple of days! I'll be working on getting this blog cleaned up as soon as I get back from Convention - heck, I might even have the new catalog posted soon! LOL

Dig out those stamps and get to stampin' something' while I'm gone ! Then post a link to it in the Comments section... I LOVE COMMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment